Testosterone is a hormone essentially produced in the testicles, and it’s most often associated with virility. But in addition to sex drive, it helps maintain strong bones, muscle mass and strength, and keeps fat evenly distributed. A recent study also found that men with low testosterone levels had an increased risk of developing painful rheumatoid arthritis as they aged.
Luckily, men can boost low testosterone levels naturally by increasing their intake of certain foods.
Best Low Testosterone Men Treatment :
1. Oysters. Oysters comprise zinc, which in addition to rising low testosterone in men , rise muscle growth, physical staying power, and sperm production.
2. Broccoli. Increasing the amount of cruciferous vegetables in your diet, which contain broccoli, cabbage and cauliflower, rids the body of excess estrogen, thus increasing low testosterone in men . Crucifers are also high in fiber, which can facilitate with weight management, and losing weight can even increase your body’s manufacture of testosterone.
3. Garlic. Garlic includes the chemical diallyl disulfide, which encourage the body to release a hormone that spurs the production of testosterone.
4. Bananas. Bananas include the enzyme bromelain, which some research have found boosts a man’s libido. They are also rich in B vitamins, such as riboflavin, which are major for the manufacturing of testosterone. Pineapples are also rich in bromelain.
5. Brazil nuts. Brazil nuts are high in magnesium, which helps raise low testosterone levels. A recent research found that athletes given about 750 mg of magnesium daily for four weeks rised their free testosterone by 26 percent. An Italian research found that older men who had low levels of magnesium had lower levels of testosterone than men who had the highest magnesium levels.
6. Eggs. Eggs are rich in vitamin D, which is important for best testosterone levels. One research found that men who were deficient in vitamin D had lower levels of testosterone and higher levels of estrogen than men who weren’t deficient. Although vitamin D assistants the manufacturing of testosterone, researchers believe it also hampers a method during which testosterone is regenerate into estrogen in men (aromatization). A second study gave vitamin D supplements to men with both vitamin D deficiency and low testosterone levels. At the end of a year, the men who were given vitamin D saw their testosterone levels rise by 20 % when compared to a placebo group.